Background

Thursday, December 25, 2008














This was our first Christmas morning with the grandkids waking up here. That was really fun. They got up about 7:50 which was nice. We did all go to bed late the night before. RJ had left a cookie and milk with a note out for Santa. Santa enjoyed the treat and left RJ a note! They opened their stockings and presents from Santa. RJ was happy because he said he got just what he asked for. Jen got a pretty diamond necklace. Savannah loved anything that was Strawberry Shortcake. The one picture of Jared and RJ was when they both got the present that they wanted, the game for Wii- Mario Kart. I guess RJ made sure to tell Santa that Daddy wanted it too. Scott got a laser for his chop saw, but of course I need to send it back. I got the wrong one. He got me a new 32 inch flatscreen TV for my craftroom! We had a nice morning.
Then the missionaries came over to join us for breakfast. I made a french toast casserole, eggs, and bacon. Then Jared and Jen left to go to her parents house and then to her grandparents for dinner. We had an enjoyable morning, only sad thing is not everyone was here.


No comments: