Background

Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on my weight loss goal

Jen noted on her blog that she wants to lose 10 lbs. by Christmas and challenged
others to do the same and put it on their blog so we can all be accountable.
I have avoided it up til my birthday because I feel it's bragging. I didn't want
anyone to feel bad. I have many friends that are overweight.
But people have been finally noticing enough to comment on how I look. I have
lost 40 lbs and 3 sizes since the end of March. Wow! I wasn't sure it was possible.
I still have a bit more to lose but I feel great about the way I look and the way I
feel. I do feel younger and it is easier to get up and down. I have more energy and I am even beginning to miss exercise when I miss a day or two at the gym, something I NEVER thought I'd say!
So, for you young un's out there, you CAN do it! Make your hubbies take the kids for a
bit so you can get out if you need to.
Good luck and thanks for your support.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is not bragging at all. It is a
HUGE accomplishment! And when others see it they start thinking, hey maybe I CAN do it. Congrats! I have always thought you looked great for a mother of 3 but now you are looking fantastic for a grandma of 5 :)